Remember, in His Word, God has:
- Something to see – what does the text say
- Something to understand – what does it mean
- Something to apply – what does it mean to me
- Something to praise – for what are you thankful?
We are spending our summer reading through the Psalms. The first seven of our Summer Sundays will feature various psalms in our Songs of the Saviour series. If you wish to read through the whole Book of Psalms by Labour Day follow option 1 below (Through the Psalms). If you wish to focus just upon the upcoming Sunday preaching psalm you will find that in option 2. Luke will continue to put out on Tuesday mornings a short “Pre-readers” devotional and verse for parents with young children.
(1) Through the Psalms
|Day 1: Psalms 35-36||Day 4: Psalms 42-44|
|Day 2: Psalms 37-38||Day 5: Psalms 45-47|
|Day 3: Psalms 39-41||Day 6: Psalm 48-50|
(2) Sunday Sermon Psalm
(3) Pre-readers (in the translation of your choice, quoted below from the NLT)
“Whom have I in heaven but you? I desire you more than anything on earth. My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever“