We desire to see our local church body obey and participate in the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20)
Our mission is to glorify God through the spread of the Gospel worldwide. We therefore seek to equip the community of God’s people, sending them on mission to disciple the nations.
Philosophy of Missions
- Prayer – Prayer will be the foundation for all our Missions effort (Matthew 9:37, 38; Acts 13:2)
- Church Planting – Our focus will be on ministries that plant and assist in strengthening and multiplying churches. (Matthew 16:18)
- National Workers – Partnering with key national pastors/evangelists and ministry leaders to assist in church planting. (3 John 5-8)
- Discipleship – Developing quality disciples. (2 Timothy 2:2; Matthew 28:19-20)
- Holistic Ministry – Meeting people’s physical needs as we address their spiritual needs. (Matthew 25:34-46)
- Communication – To the missionaries and to Community Bible Church.
- Focus – We will prioritize our support by geographic region and people group.
- Mobilization – Of CBC member’s times, talents and resources into short-term or career opportunities as the Lord leads.
- The Local Church – Planting, discipling, and serving the Church worldwide.
- To local church-based missions
- To Partnering with indigenous church plants
- To mobilize national leadership
- To engage our local church body in missions
- To unreached people groups worldwide
- To support those from our local church body who have been called and affirmed by leadership to missions
Here you'll find information regarding the Missions Application Process, and all the required forms for becoming involved in Short and Long-term missions.
If you have any questions regarding these forms or the Missions Application Process, please contact Mark Nelham.
Sunday Service times: 10:00 am
Livestream of Sunday starts at 9:45am
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday:
9:00am – 4:30pm
Please phone ahead to ensure
someone is in: 519-666-3049
100 Meadowcreek Dr
Ilderton, N0M 2A0