- Keep the GOSPEL central in all our teaching, ensuring that all curricula used is biblically sound and God-centered.
- Ensure that all Children’s Ministry teachers and small group leaders are committed, growing Christ-followers who model and teach a God-centered lifestyle.
- Place children into small groups that encourage them to live in COMMUNITY with others who are learning about a God-centred life.
- Encourage children to develp regular habits of Bible study, prayer and scripture memorization.
- Provide opportunities for children to engage in MISSION work by sharing God’s love with others both locally and globally.
Hear O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. You shall love the
LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
And these words which I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall
teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in
your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when
you rise. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as
frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your
house and on your gates.
Sunday Service times: 9 am and 11 am
Please register by Friday at 9 am
Livestream of Sunday starts at 10:45am
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday:
9:00am – 4:30pm
Please phone ahead to ensure
someone is in: 519-666-3049
100 Meadowcreek Dr
Ilderton, N0M 2A0